< > gtag('config', 'AW-853092789/4g_hCNbD5NgBELXT5JYD', { 'phone_conversion_number': '8324499547' }); >

Have you taken a look at energy costs lately? If so, you have probably been discouraged by the way they constantly keep going up. While there are alternatives for producing your own energy, many aren’t willing to go to that step. Another option, that is a lot less involved, is to lessen your use of energy. The fact is that most homes waste a lot of energy. Take your lightbulbs, for example. Did you know that only 5% of the energy old fashioned incandescent bulbs draw is used for light? The other 95% is wasted as heat. Replacing those bulbs with CFL or LED lights will save you a lot of money.

Replacing your appliances with energy saving ones will also make a major difference in your monthly utility bills. You should make sure that you turn off things that aren’t used, especially if you are going on vacation. No need to waste money on an empty home.

error: Content is protected !!
The Best Houston Home Inspections


If you are buying a home in Houston, then there is some important information that you should know - from an experienced home inspector and Houston native.

Enter your email and receive this important information. It could mean the difference between getting the home of your dreams - or ending up in a nightmare...

You have Successfully Subscribed!