Rubber laminate flooring has become an increasingly popular style of flooring in both commercial spaces and residential homes.
Are there any advantages of rubber laminate flooring? Rubber laminate flooring provides many benefits for any home or business:
- Rubber is an extremely durable flooring option. You can care for it for decades, making it an excellent choice for certain areas of the residential home.
- Water-resistant. Water-resistance is an important issue for many homeowners. Rubber flooring marks high for being highly resistant to water damage.
- Easy to clean. Because it is water-resistant rubber flooring is easy to clean when there is a spill. This makes home rubber flooring ideal especially for those with families.
- It’s quiet. One of the biggest advantages customers sites with their flooring is how quiet it is. Rubber is a material that naturally absorbs sound, meaning things like high-heeled shoes and dropped items won’t make nearly as much noise as they would on typical hardwood floors.
- Stylish. For a long time, rubber laminate flooring options were limited. But today there are many types of colors and textures to choose from.
In addition to all the benefits that come with rubber flooring, it is also very easy to install.
There are three main ways to attach rubber flooring:
- Loose-lay. You can use double-sided carpet tape to attach your floor to clean smooth flooring material.
- Glue. Rubber flooring can be glued down to subfloor laminate floors that are attached this way tend to stay in place and are very durable
- Interlocking. This method attaches the flooring by dividing it into tiles the tiles like into each other along pre-cut grooves. Installation with this method is convenient because it does not require any glue or tape.