Going to the store in the middle of a pandemic can be frightening. You never know who around could be infected with COVID-19, and if you are in a group that is at higher risk, it could mean your life.
Here are a few things to consider to keep yourself as safe as possible:
- Could you buy what you need online?
- Are you shopping for a need or for a want?
- What time is the store likely to have fewer customers?
- Is there a way to limit the trip to a single store?
- Do you have hand sanitizer and wipes to use to disinfect items you need to touch?
- Do you have a face mask that will be adequate for protection?
Make sure that you plan your trip out in advance with these points in mind. That way you can keep yourself and those you love safe from the virus.